JOIN US FOR CALIFORNIA’S BIGGEST CLEANUP EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Across Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties, we have 64 sites located at beaches, rivers, and in town!
Pick a site, grab your family, buckets and reusable gloves, and come on down!
It is HIGHLY recommended that all volunteers wear closed-toed shoes as well as wear sun protection, bring a filled reusable water bottle, and layered clothing.
Please visit our web page for sign-ups, instructions, and waivers.
Santa Cruz / Watsonville River Sites:
- SLR @ The Tannery Arts Center: Check-in at the 2nd entrance to the Tannery Arts Buildings.
- San Lorenzo River at Felker St. (HWY 1 overpass) to Soquel Ave: Check in at the end of Josephine St., where it connects to the Riverwalk.
- SLR @ Soquel Ave. to Rivermouth: Meet at Hotel Paradox front parking lot, next to San Lorenzo Park/Dakota Entrance.
- SLR @ Felton Covered Bridge: Check in will be located near the parking area at the Felton Covered Bridge County Park, with overflow at the shopping center.
- SLR @ Fillmore St. (Ben Lomond): Meet on Hwy 9 at Fillmore St. between Mountain Feed Store and the Tyrolean Inn.
- Lompico Creek @ Lompico Park: Check in will be located at the bus stop at Lompico Park.
- SLR @ SLV Recycling Center: The center is located behind the Village Wash n Dry in Boulder Creek at 12890 Hwy 9.
- Pajaro River @ River Park: Meet at Pajaro Park