JOIN US FOR CALIFORNIA’S BIGGEST CLEANUP EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Across Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties, we have 64 sites located at beaches, rivers, and in town!
Pick a site, grab your family, buckets and reusable gloves, and come on down!
It is HIGHLY recommended that all volunteers wear closed-toed shoes as well as wear sun protection, bring a filled reusable water bottle, and layered clothing.
Please visit our web page for sign-ups, instructions, and waivers.
Monterey/ Watsonville Area Sites:
- Asilomar State Beach
- Carmel City Beach
- Carmel River State Beach
- Del Monte Beach at Wharf II
- Elkhorn Slough Reserve
- Fort Ord Dunes State Beach
- Garrapata State Beach
- Lovers Point Beach
- Marina State Beach at Reservation Rd
- Monastery Beach
- Monterey Bay w/ MBK
- Monterey State Beach
- Moss Landing State Beach
- North Del Monte/Tide Avenue/Casa Verde Beach
- Salinas River National Wildlife Refuge
- Salinas River State Beach at Molera Rd
- Sand City Beach at West Bay St.
- Zmudowski State Beach
- Arroyo Seco
- West Struve Slough @ Pajaro Valley HS
- Watsonville Slough @ City of Watsonville Nature Center in Ramsay Park
- Watsonville City Plaza