Donate Today to Keep our
Rivers and Beaches Clean for Earth Day!
(Your donation is 100% tax deductable, our tax ID number is 94-2745941)
More Ways to Donate
Yes, I will Save Our Shores in 2013!
Current State and Federal budget cuts may damage the health of your Marine Sanctuary. Please ACT now!
In past years, state and federal grants have funded both classroom presentations and shoreline cleanups in your community throughout the year.
But due to budget constraints, this funding ran out on December 31, 2011 leaving SOS to manage with over $100,000 less funding than in years past!
Your past support created this incredibly diverse ocean Sanctuary.
Now, you can choose to keep it healthy for your coastal community. Please GIVE today by meeting the California Challenge.
Your gift will foster education and cleanup programs for your ocean community, including:
- You'll educate nearly 4,000 students through SOS education and outreach programs. You'll train a new batch of ocean advocates for the marine world you enjoy.
- You'll fund over 200 beach and river cleanups next year, preventing over 30,000 lbs. of pollution from entering our ocean. You'll create a local trash-free paradise for you, your friends and family, and your community.
Thank you for your generosity!
Your donation will help keep our marine animals, beaches, Sanctuary and rivers safe from plastic pollution!
*Save Our Shores values financial transparency and compliance.
Learn more by visiting Guidestar.org...
- Monthly Beach Cleanups
- Private & School Cleanups
- Adopt-a-Beach Cleanups
- Meet the Beach Adopters
- Earth Day
- July 4th & 5th
- Annual Coastal Cleanup Day
- Cleanup Calendar
Special Projects & Internships
- To Volunteer for Special Projects or inquire about Internships, email email@example.com